Kinetec Kinevia | Performance Health
- Easy adjustments - The Kinetec Kinevia has been designed to minimise efforts during set up and avoid the use of tools. The excusive pedal width & radius adjustment will accommodate all types of patients and will maximise their comfort whilst using the equipment.
- Safety first - Because patient safety is key, the Kinetec Kinevia will provide through its user-friendly interface different levels of activity according to the patient condition as well as a unique & adjustable spasm control feature.
- Leg guidance
- Paediatric footshell with leg guidance
- Cardio set
- KINETEC KINEVIA COCKPIT™ software
- Tilting protection RTR (pair)
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.