Kinetec Spectra Kompanion Knee CPM Machine with Comfort Supports | Performance Health
- Tablet-based touch-screen handset: This CPM utilises a user-friendly touch-screen tablet, ensuring quick, intuitive set-up and controls.
- Extensive range of exercise modes: Alongside the usual CPM movements of flexion, extension, pause in extension/flexion, speed, timing and load, this CPM provides a range of additional movements including 'spring' mode, extremity focus mode, dynamic stretch mode and evaluation mode.
- Patient set-up mode: One click and the unit will position itself at a pain-free position of 20º of flexion. (This can be adjusted).
- Warm-up mode: The session can start at 70% of required ROM and increase at 5% until reaching the full ROM set up.
- Spring mode: The CPM repeats the last 10% of extension and flexion 3 times before returning in the opposite direction.
- Extremity focus mode: This CPM slows to a minimal speed during the first and last 10º of extension and flexion, working the joint for longer in the extremes of range.
- Dynamic stretch mode: For patients struggling to reach their full extension, the CPM will gradually extend the knee with pauses in between each position.
- Evaluation mode: The CPM has 3 levels of active resistance exercise to help to test and evaluate the patients rehab progress. (The patient actively resists the device using their quadricep muscles).
- Patient evaluation: By utilising the latest software, the patients progress and performance can be monitored. This can be remotely accessed via the Kinetec Kompanion™ professional tablet.
- Patient contact and monitoring: The healthcare professional can monitor and link with their patient utilising the video link on the app. This is ideal for keeping contact and ensuring optimal use and benefit of the exercises.
- Protocol optimisation: The device can easily be programmed to set up the optimal programmes for the patients.
- Proven Spectra chassis design: The CPM device utilises the proven, market-leading Kinetec Spectra™ chassis, ensuring patient comfort and easy set-up..
- Latest wireless technology: The device has a Wifi connection for remote access by the healthcare professional and the tablet connects witht the CPM via Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Robust tablet protector: The tablet is supplied with latest protector to guard against damage.
- Wipe Clean PU pads: This model is supplied with wipe-clean PU pads that can be wiped with a standard anti-bacterial products between patients, offering a safe, cost-effective solution for using the device with multiple patients.
- Weight: 12kg (26 pounds)
- Splint dimensions: 95 cm (37 in) x 33 cm (13 in) x 33cm (13 in)
- Angular limits: -10 to 120°
- Speed: from 40 to 145° per minute.
- Patient height: from 1.45 m (4' 9") to 1.95 m (6' 4")
- Patient full leg: from 71cm to 99cm (30” to 39”); Tibia from 38 to 53cm (15” to 21”); Femur from 33 to 46cm (13” to 18”)
- With paediatric footplate option- patient full leg: from 53cm to 109cm (21” to 43”); Tibia from 20 to 56cm (8” to 22”);
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (298 pounds)
- Power supply: 100-240 V~
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 20W
- Device of type: B Class 1
- IP 20
- Temperature: -40 to 70°C / -40 to 160°F
- Relative humidity: up to 90%
- Room temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 105°F)
- Relative humidity: up to 80%
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.