Matrix H3X Hybrid Cycle | Performance Health
Combine the function of an upright with the comfort of a recumbent cycle.
- Step-through frame promotes accessibility
- Seating position aids in controlling hip flexion
- Ventilated Ergo Form Seat promote proper alignment and provide an ideal combination of ventilation and support
- One-hand seat adjustment allows quick fine-tuning of ride height
- Integrated transport handle and top-down levelers ensure handle is readily visible and easily accessible for moving around the room. Top-down adjustments simplify leveling after installation, maintenance or regular use.
- Pivoting arm rest provides maximum comfort
- Consistent seat numbering shared among platforms provide easy identification of user setting
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Handlebar Design: Front vertical ergo bend
- Integrated Arm Rests: Yes
- Remote Resitance Controls: Yes
- Bottle Holder: Yes
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Display Type: 14-segment alphanumeric, 8 x 16 LED graphic display
- Display Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METS, Watts, Profile
- User-defined Multi-language Display: No - Accessible through manager menu: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish
- Resistance Range: 1 - 30
- Workouts: Manual, Rolling Hills, Target HR, Interval Training, Constant Watts, Fat Burn, Fitness Test, Random
- CSAFE Ready - FitLinxx Certified: Yes
- Netpulse Compatible: Yes
- FitTouch Technology: No
- Instant On Technology: Yes
- One-button Start: Yes
- On-the-fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear Television Technology: No
- FITCONNEXION Ready: No
- WiFi: No
- Multimedia Playback: No
- iPod® Compatible: No
- Nike + iPod® Compatible: No
- Personal Fan: No
- USB Port: No
- Virtual Active Compatible: No
- Asset Management Compatible: No
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal / Calendar: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Reading Rack: Yes
- Crank Design: Three piece with forged arms
- Power Requirements: Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 2 powered / 13 self-powered
- Minimum RPM: 10 powered / 25 self-powered
- Assembled Dimensions: 146.8 x 65.4 x 156.8 / 57.8" x 25.7" x 61.7"
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 96.2 kg / 212 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 99.7 kg / 219 lbs.
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.