Fixed Parallel Bars, Adjustable Height, 3m Powder Coated Steel Hand Rails | Performance Health
- The fixed rails are designed to be bolted to the floor in the position they will be used
- These rails feature shaped and lacquered wooden hand rails for user comfort and good looks.
- With a flat top surface, they can also be used for balance control.
- Available in 3 or 4 metre lengths.
- Standard height range is 700 - 1000mm in 25mm increments.
- Four fixing holes in each leg.
- Vertical weight capacity of 200kg per rail.
- Some minor assembly required.
- Height: 700-1000mm
- Overall Length: 3000mm
- Weight Capacity per rail: 200kg
- Height Adjustment: Manual with pins and hand wheels for security on each leg.
- Rails: Shaped Australian Hardwood - 70mm wide x 42mm high
- Frame Material: Heavy steel plate and tube
- Frame Colour: Light Grey
- Weight: 26kg
- Fixing: Four fixing holes in each leg. Fixings are note supplied owing to the wide range of flooring types.
- Shipping Dimension Top Assembly: 308 x 61 x 11cm / 20kg. Packed in a carton.
- Shipping Dimension Fixed Base Assembly: 60 x 22 x 22cm / 6kg. Packed in a carton.
- ARTG No.: 112806
- Warranty: 5 years, Parts only.
|42.2Kb||jpg||September 24, 2015|
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.