De Soutter CleanCast CC5 Low Voltage Cast Saw, including Extractor Unit | Performance Health
- Smoothly contoured saw designed to fit comfortably in the hand while providing the ideal cutting position.
- Balanced weight distribution increases maneouverability whilst reducing wrist fatigue.
- Extraction path is ducted internally through the handpiece, significantly improving visibility and handling in comparison to conventional saws fitted with extraction.
- Specially designed rubber motor mounts insulate the internal mechanism from the outer case resulting in an extremely low sound level and reduces vibration to the operators hand.
- Two speed control on the handpiece provides a quieter low speed setting, ideal for use with children and a high speed setting for fast removal of thick body casts.
- High oscillating speed: 16000 cpm
- Low oscillating speed: 11800 cpm
- Voltage: 22/29Vdc
- Power supply: The saw requires its own low voltage power supply unit which is integral with the dust extraction unit.
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Sound level: 68dB(A)
- Length: 245mm
- The four stage filtration system consisting of an easy to change disposable collection bag, two cloth filters and a micro filter. The micro filter retains 99.997% of all dust particles greater than 0.5 microns.
- Suction can be switched between powerful 'high' and quiet 'low' setting to suit operator and patient convenience.
- The extractor with its exceptional dust filtration capability can be connected to either the CC5 or CC4 saw. When the saw is switched on, the extractor starts automatically. Likewise, the extractor stops automatically five seconds after the saw is switched off, thereby ensuring the system is purged of all cast particles.
- The hose attachment position and low centre of gravity make the extractor very stable thus preventing accidental overturning.
- Motor power (max.): 1 kW
- Supply Voltage: 240 or 100 - 120 Vac
- Supply Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Suction: 2500 water gauge mm
- Filtration: 99.997%>0.5 microns
- Dust Bag Capacity: 7.5L
- Sound Level: 58 dB (A)
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.