Security & Privacy
Your Personal Information
Purpose for collecting personal information
- To provide business credit accounts and online accounts as well as personal shopping accounts as well as administration and credit management.
- Provide products and services for sale as well as information about our products and services including information on product and services offered by business partners.
- Collect and process payments through a third party.
- Personalise our communication to you including providing promotional incentives.
- Tracking serial numbers of certain products.
- Investigate, detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
- Third parties for the purpose of validating corporate information and obtaining credit reference.
- Suppliers for the purpose of fulfilling the sale of goods by way of drop shipment.
- Freight companies for the purpose of delivery of goods.
- Third party partners or sponsors of education workshops and promotions.
- Third parties when we contract out some of our functions and activities, such as our call centre operator and mailing house. In these circumstances, we prohibit third parties from using your personal information, except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
- Government authorities and suppliers in the event of a product recall or as instructed by the TGA.
- Others where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Cookies and Pixel Tags
Consumer Data Policy
- In Australia email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 473 422.
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your enquiry is complete!
Thank you for your enquiry. We will send you a quote for your final confirmation.