Independent living and self-sufficiency are easier to achieve thanks to Dycem. As the superior antislip manufacturer on the market, Dycem products can greatly improve stability, positioning and a weakened grip.
Around the home
- Dycem Non-Slip products can be used throughout the home to carry out daily living tasks. For those with muscle weakness, moving through your home becomes easier with Dycem.
- Dycem’s non-slip Nose over Toes floor mat can be placed on the floor in front of armchairs and sofas to aid with the correct positioning for standing and sitting.
- In your bedroom, use Dycem non-slip mats on your dressing table to keep items secure.
- Dycem can be used to stop pillows slipping under a backrest.
Wrap Dycem non-slip strips around grip bars, grab rails and zimmer frame handles for extra grasp.
If you have a weakened grip, open tight jar lids and bottle tops with ease using the Dycem Jar and Bottle Openers.
Also try placing underneath your chair seat and lap tray, to prevent any slipping.
If you experience balance problems, a Dycem floor mat will help you keep your footing. Available in a myriad of attractive colours, it is especially useful on a slippery floor.
Dycem Non-Slip products have been specially designed to address stabilisation and gripping problems found around the home, in care homes and in hospitals. They are completely non-toxic, latex free and long-lasting. With award-winning products there is a Dycem product to suit everyone’s needs.
Dycem placemats are great when dining.
Place them in kitchen draws, cabinets and on shelves, and never worry about utensils or glassware sliding again.
Dycem non-slip coasters will keep your drinks rooted to the spot, avoiding any spillages.
Use Dycem non-slip mats to prevent appliances from sliding.
Dycem is used in a variety of ways by both occupational and physical therapists:
- Using Dycem as a marker on the floor for patients to walk in tandem gait
- Placing under a patient transfer sliding board
- Using on parallel bars to provide extra grip, stability and visual markers
- Using Dycem to keep hold of patients when mobilising, providing excellent grip for hard to hold onto areas.
- Using Dycem reel material on grab bars for transfers
- Using on beds and under pillows to prevent slipping and help with positioning
- Using Dycem for upper extremity weight baring exercise to help hands to stay in place
- Lining finger splints
- Placing on various physical therapy exercise balls for extra grip